The SAD Blog

A crazy/dumb little blog for Steve to share his thoughts on the world, his job, his life, or any old thing that may happen either to him or to others. Plus everybody else is doing it :)

Name:
Location: Washington, Illinois, United States

Just your average computer programmer with delusions of grandeur.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Steve Geeks Out: July Edition

First, my IPod Random Music Shuffle:

1) The Real Slim Shady -- Eminem
2) Sleep To Dream -- Fiona Apple
3) Send Me On My Way -- Rusted Root
4) Mary Jane -- Alanis Morissette
5) A Little Less Conversation -- Elvis Presley
6) Holier Than Thou -- Metallica
7) The Music of the Night -- Andrew Lloyd Webber
8) Better Version of Me -- Fiona Apple
9) Turn Off the Light -- Nelly Furtada
10) Beautiful Soul -- Jesse McCartney

First, I can't wait until September 30th for Serenity (aka FireFly) to come out. I really want to see our "Big Damn heroes" on the big screen. The new trailer came out today and I am so thrilled by it. <Men On Film>Loved it!!!!</Men On Film> As soon as possible, I'm getting that movie poster for my "geek room" (aka the spare bedroom).

While looking for that trailer, I found an interesting trailer for V For Vendetta staring Natalie Portman (in a role where she shaved her head). "Remember, remember, the fifth of November." I didn't know this but that is the first line of a British nursery rhyme about an real individual (Guy Fawkes) who attempts to commit treason against the British government. The trailer suggests a similar plot for the movie but the government doesn't appear to the good guys.

I also watched the 40 Year Old Virgin trailer again. I can never stop giggling/wincing at the sight of Steve Carrell getting his chest waxed.

Add to this the double header of Veronica Mars on CBS tonight and I'm so going to enjoy this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home