The SAD Blog

A crazy/dumb little blog for Steve to share his thoughts on the world, his job, his life, or any old thing that may happen either to him or to others. Plus everybody else is doing it :)

Name:
Location: Washington, Illinois, United States

Just your average computer programmer with delusions of grandeur.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Steve's Movie Reviews: Batman Begins

I enjoyed this movie. I think that it may be the best of the five Batman movies. The beginning bounces around a little to show flashbacks and flashbacks from within flashbacks but once Bruce is back in Gotham, it hits on all cylinders.

Spoilers follow: (Hightlight the black box to read them) I was surprised that Rachel (Katie Holmes' character) found out who Bruce was and decided to wait for Gotham to not need the Batman before they could be together. I did love how they answered the question of "where does he get those wonderful toys". Morgan Freeman's Fox was an inventor at Wayne Enterprises and Bruce places him in charge of the company. Nice way for us to know how Batman continued getting better tools and cars. I liked the actor playing the Scarecrow although I thought the Scarecrow character wasn't that great. I liked him better as Dr. Crane. He seemed scarier. Plus: "I'm Batman!" and the hint at the end of who will be the villian of the next movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home