The SAD Blog

A crazy/dumb little blog for Steve to share his thoughts on the world, his job, his life, or any old thing that may happen either to him or to others. Plus everybody else is doing it :)

Name:
Location: Washington, Illinois, United States

Just your average computer programmer with delusions of grandeur.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

What's the matter with Kansas?

Yea, I know. I've been gone for a little while. But I'll try and be back on a regular basis.

Anyways, I've been following the Scopes Monkey Trial II that ended in Kansas last week. On the plus side, the Creationists looked like fools. Of course, that may be news but it was nice to see them prove to be among the least evolved humans we have. On the other hand, we are still debating evolution in 2005.

So I was reading Daily Kos and saw the link to this article. It is an article/blog post on the dinosaur fossils found in Kansas. It really is a fascinating read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home