The SAD Blog

A crazy/dumb little blog for Steve to share his thoughts on the world, his job, his life, or any old thing that may happen either to him or to others. Plus everybody else is doing it :)

Name:
Location: Washington, Illinois, United States

Just your average computer programmer with delusions of grandeur.

Friday, December 22, 2006

My favorite viral vids of 2006

Since everyone else has a best of going, I figured I include a few of my favorites:

1) Brokeback to the Future - Love this re-cut of the Back to the Future movies. A long list of good film re-cuts is at Rolling Stone
2) Super Mario Live - A group of talented people pull off the first level of Super Mario Bros. live for a talent show
3) OK Go - Still entertaining
4) Manha Manha - OK, so not exactly 2006 but still a classic
5) Terminator vs Robocop - Insanely impressive editing job here

Finally, The Evolution of Dance is still my favorite

...Added

How could I forget Weird Al's White & Nerdy? Just a great video. I love it for cameos of Seth Green and Donnie Osmand. The latter is the definition of white & nerdy.

I was also reminded of George Washington which a fun video although it is not safe for work (NSFW)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home