The SAD Blog

A crazy/dumb little blog for Steve to share his thoughts on the world, his job, his life, or any old thing that may happen either to him or to others. Plus everybody else is doing it :)

Name:
Location: Washington, Illinois, United States

Just your average computer programmer with delusions of grandeur.

Friday, March 11, 2005

I've got mutant super power

So I'm at work today feeling sick 'cause, well, I am. After a particularly big sneeze, I'm cleaning my glasses. My Project Manager looks over at me doing this and asks, "Since when have you been wearing glasses?" I was a little stunned that my Project Manager, who has been with us since September and sits next to me, has never noticed that I wear glasses before today. Then it hit me.

I have the ability to make my glasses become invisible. Now granted this is not as cool a power as instant healing or controlling the weather but it is a start. Now if I practice very hard, I may be able to make my nose disappear to spite my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home