The SAD Blog

A crazy/dumb little blog for Steve to share his thoughts on the world, his job, his life, or any old thing that may happen either to him or to others. Plus everybody else is doing it :)

Name:
Location: Washington, Illinois, United States

Just your average computer programmer with delusions of grandeur.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Mardi Gras

So I remember that it is Mardi Gras weekend and I wondered what the weather was like in New Orleans since that was the main reason why I wasn't going to New Orleans this year. So I looked and today was the worse forcast day.

Some rain in the mid 50s.
Tomorrow and Sunday -- Sunny in the mid 60s.
Monday and Fat Tuesday -- lower 70s.

I go in late Feburary and the weather is rainy and 50s. I don't go in early Febuary and it is wonderful weather. Does that seem right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home