The SAD Blog

A crazy/dumb little blog for Steve to share his thoughts on the world, his job, his life, or any old thing that may happen either to him or to others. Plus everybody else is doing it :)

Name:
Location: Washington, Illinois, United States

Just your average computer programmer with delusions of grandeur.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

IPod

What these guys are doing.

Turn off the Light - Nelly Furtado
Lean On Me - Al Green
I Will Buy You A New Life - Everclear
The Chanukah Song 2 - Adam Sandler
Zoot Suit Riot - Cherry Popping' Daddies
It Was A Good Day - Ice Cube
Rollout - Ludacris
In My Pocket - Mandy Moore
I'm Real (Murder Remix) - J. Lo.
In The End - Linkin Park

I'm so ashamed about the J. Lo. song appearing. I'm not even ashamed about the Mandy Mooore one but J. Lo.?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home