The SAD Blog

A crazy/dumb little blog for Steve to share his thoughts on the world, his job, his life, or any old thing that may happen either to him or to others. Plus everybody else is doing it :)

Name:
Location: Washington, Illinois, United States

Just your average computer programmer with delusions of grandeur.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Funny Random Things

Just a pair of random things today that I found were funny...

Tonight driving home from gym, someone called the station during the request hour for Quiet Riot's "Come on Feel the Noise". So the family-friendly station found the CD and played it, uncensored. There's a couple of F-Bombs in it so they played them straight through. After it was over the DJ said something like "I guess we weren't supposed to play that version."

Also, at lunch today I was just surfing and I came across a clip from Whose Line is It Anyway? that I laugh so hard everytime I see it. It is a game of Party Quirks in which Ryan has issues with a light bulb. Just watch it.

...Edited because I can't spell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home